Residents of CLWII can enjoy many amenities!
Clubhouse Rental Information
Looking for a space for your next birthday party, baby shower, business meeting or special event? Then the CLWII Clubhouse is the perfect place! The great room, kitchen, & party room provide the perfect setting for any event.
- Full kitchen including oven, stove-top, and full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Two 50” flat panel, wall-mounted TV’s
- Wi-Fi access (25MB)
- U-verse TV service
- Tables = (3) 4ft plastic folding tables; (3) 6ft wood folding tables
- Chairs = 22 padded/metal chairs
- Connections for USB/DVD/CD players are also available
- Pets are not allowed inside the clubhouse and smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.
CLUBHOUSE RENTAL RATES
- Deposit = $250.00
- Winter Rental Rate (Between Labor Day & Memorial Day) = $75.00
- Summer Rental Rate (Between Memorial Day & Labor Day) = $100.00
- Pool with Clubhouse Rental = clubhouse rental rate + $100.00 + lifeguard fee
- Pool Rental Only = $100.00 + lifeguard fee
Deposit is refundable if premises is cleaned according to the “cleaning checklist” provided onsite and no damages are incurred. Rental fee and rental deposit checks are required within 5 days of booking to secure reservation. Checks will be deposited immediately. Weeknight rental (Monday – Thursday) save $25 (excluding holidays).
To rent the CLWII clubhouse, print and review the rental agreement form and contact Will at email@example.com or 314-737-8070 to arrange a meeting and to complete the rental process. Payment is due upon making your reservation. Security deposit and rental checks must be written separately and will be deposited upon receipt. We provide trash bags, cleaning supplies, paper towels, steam mop and vacuum cleaner. All that is required of you is to clean up after your gathering is over.
Pool rentals must be made at least 3 weeks prior to the rental date and arrangements should be made directly with the pool management company, Midwest Pool Management (MPM). Lifeguards are required and additional fees apply (Party fees are $45/hour per lifeguard). MPM will schedule the lifeguards and payments are made directly to the pool company for this service.
For pool rental (with or without the rental of the clubhouse) complete the Midwest Pool Management Reservation Fillable Form, and contact Audrey Schembra firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-432-1313 ext. 4707. Pool rentals can start no earlier than 8PM and must end by 11PM.
Check the rental calendar or contact Will at email@example.com or 314-737-8070. Premises may be viewed at 6:30PM, the second Monday of each month prior to the monthly HOA meeting.
Our outdoor pool is Open Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day and managed by Midwest Pool Management. Please find the pool schedule and pool access information below:
2022 POOL SEASON SCHEDULE
Please find the pool schedule below:
MAY 28 – AUGUST 21
Tuesday* – Thursday & Sunday: 12 – 7PM
Friday & Saturday: 11AM – 8PM
Memorial Day & Independence Day: 12 – 7PM
*closed on 5/31, 7/5, and all Mondays (except holidays above)
AUGUST 23 – SEPTEMBER 5
Tuesday – Thursday: 4 – 7PM
Friday: 4 – 8PM
Saturday: 11AM – 8PM
Sunday: 12 – 7PM
Labor Day: 12 – 7PM
ACCESS TO THE POOL (POOL PINS)
All residents need 2022 pool pins to access the CLWII pool. Trustees will be issuing pool pins and tennis court keys at the clubhouse parking lot (drive-through style) on the listed dates. Please bring the pool pin and tennis key request form, photo IDs and any old pins in a sandwich bag or envelope. If you lost your previous year pins or need a replacement court key, please bring $5 for each missing pin and key. If your assessment was paid after 4/30, please bring proof of payment. After the pre-season pick-up dates have passed, please get a sandwich bag from the lifeguards and follow the directions above. Pool pin requests are processed once per week and available for pick-up on the following Tuesday of each week. Any document copies will be returned back to you with the pins.
PRE-SEASON 2022 PICK-UP DATES
Wednesday, May 11……….……………………….6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 14…………………………………..10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Wednesday, May 18……….……………………….6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Each household receives 5 free guest passes each season that are kept at the lifeguard office. Once used, guest fees are $1 on weekdays, $2 on weekends, and $3 on holidays.
- Proper swim attire must be worn. Appropriate body coverage must be maintained at all times.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of a controlled substance will not be allowed to enter and/or will be asked to leave.
- Food and beverages need to stay in the designated areas and drink must remain on the side of the pool.
- Running, roughhousing, diving and obscene gestures/language is not allowed. Determination of these acts is left solely to the discretion of the lifeguard staff.
Interested in joining the CLWII Swim Team? The team practices Monday – Friday mornings with meets on Monday night. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our neighborhood swim team or visit their Facebook page!
Tennis & Pickleball Courts
Our fenced in courts include two Pickleball Courts and one Tennis Court. Bring your own equipment and enjoy these lifetime sports. During the summer pool season, you can check out pickleball equipment at no cost. Please follow the pool pin procedures above in the spring/summer to request a court key or contact the trustees in the off season. Pets and skateboarding/rollerblading are not allowed on the courts.
Enjoy our playground and sand pit year round!
Many homes in the subdivision are bordered by common ground. These areas provide us with a great deal of beauty and privacy, while increasing everyone’s property value. Please remember that common ground is not to be altered in any way without the approval of the trustees. It is to remain in its natural state. This means no cutting of trees or clearing of any vegetation, no building of bike trails or structure, and no waste dumping on common areas.