Planning on making home improvements or adding an addition? Adding a fence or replacing a deck? The Architectural Control Committee can assist you. The purpose of this volunteer committee of CLWII homeowners is to ensure projects meet the subdivision guidelines and comply with the
Indentures before work begins to avoid costly changes. Before beginning your project, complete the appropriate form below depending on the building style of your home. Be sure to submit support documentation (i.e. color samples, survey/site plot map, as indicated on the form). Most exterior home improvements need to be approved by the Architectural Control Committee (ACC).
Please Note: Reviews may take several weeks for the volunteer committee to complete. Don’t wait until the last minute because waiting for approval could cause your project to be delayed.
• ACC Form for Cedar Terrace Homes
• ACC Form for Traditional Homes
• Examples of Approved ACC Colors
Please deliver or mail the Architectural Review Forms and support documentation (brochures, survey maps, etc.) to:
1679 Country Hill Lane
Manchester, MO 63021
There is a drop off box on Joel’s porch for all paperwork, paint sample boards, deck samples, etc. When using the drop off box, be sure to put the “mailbox flag” UP on the side of the box to signal something is inside. You can also bring items to the monthly HOA meeting (see calendar for upcoming dates) at the clubhouse.
Common household projects that need a Manchester permit include:
• Decks (new and replacing existing)
• Fences (new and replacing existing)
• Basement finishes
CITY OF MANCHESTER FORMS
- Fence Permit Application Form
- Planning & Zoning Information
- When a Manchester residential permit is needed
CEDAR TERRACE HOMES MATERIALS
The Architectural Control Committee have approved additional siding materials following the approval of Amendment 3 (page 32 of 35).
Besides the original T1-11 wooden material, other materials have been approved:
LP SmartSide vertical panels are a composite material with deep wood grain texture.
- The 8” on center (1/4”) grooves match the original T1-11 wooden material exactly.
- When purchased in 7/16” thickness then can be used side by side with the original T1-11.
- The panels come in 4X8, 4X9 & 4X10 sheets.
- Trim boards are also available.
- When residing an entire house, LP Smartside is available pre-painted by the factory.
- Colors must be approved by ACC
Approved LP Smartside Factory Colors
For more information on LP Smartside Panel Siding you can go to: http://www.lpcorp.com/products/. The committee will continue to evaluate other Diamond Kote colors.
- COLOR GROUP/FINISH – COLOR*
- Gray/Diamond Kote – Seal
- Gray/Diamond Kote – Smokey Ash
- Tan Brown/Diamond Kote – French Gray
- Dark Brown/Diamond Kote – Chocolate
*The Trustees have established contractor pricing with 84 Lumber Company.
James Hardie vertical panels that match the T1-11 as outlined in the indentures are no longer manufactured. Other comparable fiber-cement products approved in Amendment 3 (page 32 of 35) are available from Maxitile and Certain-Teed can be used as long as they match T1-11 plank, grove and depth exactly. For replacement of the 2X12 fascia boards, the only known composite (non-wood) product to date is made by Boral.